Marketing Master Profile for Content Marketing Institute. What’s This?
Content Marketing Institute is a wonderful content marketing resource that I discovered relatively late in the game while researching some topics.
Let’s take a look at their profile numbers:
- Ranked number 6 among the Top 15 Marketing Masters, Content Marketing Institute has a solid 1.1 million visits a month.
- Their traffic sources match the average pretty closely.
- Content Marketing Institute’s content quality metrics are also spot on the averages.
- In terms of SEO, they have an above average Domain Authority and number of backlinks. The metrics suggest the backlink quality is a touch low versus the averages.
- As far as keywords, CMI is slightly below the average, suggesting their content is focused on a slightly narrower range of topics. This is to be expected given their name and mission is all about content marketing.
- Social Media is a less-important part of their traffic mix, but it’s still interesting. The preponderance of Twitter and LinkedIn suggests a more professional B2B audience is accessing this site.
Great showing and congrats to Content Marketing Institute!
If you want to understand how to be a World-Class Marketer, you’ve got to study the Marketing Masters. We make that easy by compiling extensive research and presenting it to you in these Marketing Master Profiles. Periodically, we’ll also do cross-sectional research against the data to see what secrets it reveals. What are the common threads among Marketing Masters? What are key differences between Masters and the rest of the pack?
If this article resonated and you'd like more just like it, sign up for our Entrepreneur's Newsletter. You'll receive a free mini-course Work Smarter and Get Things Done. It teaches you how to maximize your productivity so you can get everything you need to do for your business done. It even includes our free productivity software to get you organized, focused, and productive.